What is GLION MUSEUM?
With a history of 100 years, this chikko red brick warehouse is a highly valued heritage of modernization. Repurposed to create a space reminiscent of the townscapes of London and New York of yesteryear, the old building has been transformed into the ultimate stage for the classic cars of years gone by.
The GLION MUSEUM is home to rare vintage vehicles from all over the world.
The first of its kind in Japan, this classic car museum built in a red brick warehouse also houses the AKARENGA STEAK HOUSE and LA VIE 1923. The GLION MUSEUM is our new concept for a classic car museum, proposed by the GLION GROUP.
Hours of operation
11 am – 5 pm
Mondays (open if it is a national holiday, and closed the following day).
Additional days closed
Adults (junior high school students and above) 1,200 yen
Children (elementary school students and under) free of charge
Parking fee 500 yen *Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays only
20 or more people ... 100 yen discount per person *Applicable on weekdays only.
In order to ensure a pleasant experience for all our guests, please observe the following precautions.
Please note that our staff may ask you to leave the premises if they observe any such conduct during your visit.
Please be advised that we may also ask you to delete your posts on social networking sites.
- Touching or getting into the vehicles on display is prohibited.
- Please refrain from sitting inside the premises.
- Please note that entry in revealing costumes (dresses, cosplay, etc.) may not be permitted.
- Please refrain from photographing private vehicles on the premises, including with smartphones.
- Photography is only permissible for commemorative purposes. For commercial and chargeable photography, please contact us separately.
- Photography with equipment such as reflectors, tripods and drones is generally prohibited.
- Please refrain from bringing food or drink (other than drinks with lids) into the museum.
- For inquiries concerning pre-wedding and photo-wedding services, please contact AKARENGA WEDDING (https://www.akarenga-wedding.jp/).
- Parking is reserved for customers visiting our onsite shops.
- For non-restaurant guests, the last entry time is 5:00 pm and the last exit time is 5:30 p.m.
- Facilities within the museum may be reserved at short notice. Please be sure to check our hours of operation on our website and SNS before visiting.
The Museum itself may also be reserved at short notice. Please be sure to check our hours of operation on our website, Instagram and Facebook pages before visiting. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
GLION MUSEUM2-6-39 Kaigan-dori, Minato-ku, Osaka City
(Inside Osaka Red Brick Warehouse)